Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Too cute for words!

The girls have really stepped it up with their vocabulary lately. Paige is our bigges talker...especially when she wants something to eat. She's always saying "cookies, yogurt, applesauce, chicken, hotdog, cracker, cheese, cereal", any food she can think of until I give in and say ok. Bree always wants to know what's going on, saying things like "gotta go, go walk, take a bath, go eat, we're home, go pool, and my favorite, I love you more". They also love to sing songs like, Etsy Pitsy Spider, Row Row Row your boat, Patty Cake, Twinkle Twinkle, and Barney's I Love You are their most requested. We had a couple of birthdays so I tried to teach the girls to sing Happy Birthday...Paige will say "Happy Day To You"...too cute! It's truly unbelieveable what they are able to say now...Bree is trying to keep up with Paige. How many kids do you know that can hum the theme song to Jeopardy? My Paige can, along with Sponge Bob Square Pants, and Dora the Explorer. It has gotten so hard to recall all the word they know, and everyday I hear a new one. It's so exciting!

No comments: