Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bad mommy...bad, bad, bad!



Okay, so I've become all to overwhelmed with everything wedding. I've neglected this page and am here to redeem myself as a good mommy! So much has happened over the past month and a half. An emergency room visit a few weeks ago was probably the most "exciting" event since then. Our little Paigey took a tumble of the back of the couch and landed on the top of her head. After the scare of my life to find her unconscious, I rushed her to the ER to find that she had a skull fracture. All is well now...she actually woke up the next day as if nothing ever happened.

Our Bree Bree is just a hopin' away. She's our little bunny foo foo! She struggles to keep up with her big sister, and everyday is a challenge for her, but she does if with a smile on her face. She's pulling herself up on things now and is participating more with Connor and Paige as they play. Her vocabulary has exploded...I swear she's just been holding back this whole time just to show off now. The gap between what Paige is doing and what Bree can do is slowly closing in. I'm so proud of her!

No comments: