Friday, April 3, 2009

Day at the Park

Paige, Bree, Connor and I took a trip to the park with Grandma last week. Connor made friends with a couple of girls...go Connor...while to girls played on the swings. I took a couple of pictures on Grandma's phone. My camera isn't working so I haven't been able to take any pictures of the kids lately. Everyone had fun and it was a beautiful day.


Bree loves the swings.


Paige is such a cutie!



Weeeeeee!!!!


Paige, with her hair in her face...drives me nuts!

So, Paige learned how to pedal the tricycle at therapy this week. She was so excited she rode right into another bike. She's really getting the hang of it. Bree took a few steps in the walker the same day. She looked like such a big girls standing so tall. I would be such a happy mommy if she could use the walker by October, but I know that's a huge goal to put on her. So, I'd be happy if she was just sitting unassisted by then. As for Paige, she is definately capable of walking with the walker by then. I guess we'll have to work as hard as we can, and see what our girls can accomplish in the next 6 months.

No comments: