Friday, July 4, 2008

All Talk...

and we're loving it. The girls have been gabbing so much lately. Paige's favorite word right now, and mine too, is "Nice". Everytime she plays with my hair she like to pull on it...so to get her to stop I tell her "nice". All of a sudden she said it back. She's also saying "more" "two" "no" and "hey". Bree's quite the talker as well. Our favorite is "Uh Oh". She says it all the time...as well as "one" "nice" "hey girl" and "one". They both have said "mama" "dada" "baba" for some time but none of the words have been with purpose. When hungry the both make num num sound...that I do know! I so great to say a word to them and watch them really think about it and try to say it. My only hope is that this continues without any loss of word...and for their to be intent in their speech. Bree continues to do well with the Lamictal. She's now completely off the Keppra and by next week she will be at her theraputic level. Paige continues with the army crawl and I'm now having to keep a closer eye on her. Bree is attempting to sit longer...using her hands still to balance herself. A cold has gone through the house this past week making life a little hectic. With all the crying and lack of sleep...from both the girls and I...it's been miserable. We're all managing though.

No comments: