Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Thanksgiving this year was spent at my grandmother's house. My mother, sister and her family, brother, and all of my gang spent the day cooking ,eating and remembering all the things we're truly thankful for. We decided to fry our turkey which, I believe, is the best way to cook a turkey. The food was good but being with our family made it great. Our family has been through so much this year - the loss of my grandfather and Pete's grandfather, Paige and Bree's diagnosis, and the financial burden of have two sick children. We've made it though! Everyday has it's challenges but we get through them and we know that we have eachother to do it. Our family has been there for us every step of the way and for that we are truly THANKFUL.

No comments: